Mobile system grounding [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Thu Jul 26 20:08:45 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>
  Also its a real pain when you drive the rod thru that water line..... we
use a 4 conductor # 6 Awg cable, 220 vt trailer ( 4024D/PP and  a AEG GC
1000 grid tie in the trailer)and the bonding wire is attached to the bonded
buss bar that is connected to the  rod for the service. We haven't had any
problems
>Do you realize you'll have to drive a ground rod every time you park it?
>Why the PVGFP?  If no one is sleeping in the unit then PVGFP is not
>required    or eating/ bathing!
>(the way I interpret code).

Solarwinds NorthernLights
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
          610-517-8401              707-498-2804

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm