Solar Energy Education [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Tue Jul 17 17:18:07 PDT 2001

OK great Bob, got the pictures that way. Will share with Tom Renk and let
you know the best format.
We do not have near the water that the tube pix shows, but we could channel
the available water into the tube.  At low water with more than 50% entering
that would not be sufficient screening would it?  Or not sufficient surface
area to be practical if not self cleaning?

Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com
A catalog business on a mountain
2 miles from utility lines,
powered entirely by our catalog products.
IF UTILITY POWER IS 1/4 MILE OR MORE FROM YOUR SITE,
get our free 160 page solar-electric Planning Guide/Catalog.
(Your postal address required - Our list is never given or sold).
Phone(208)263-4290  Fax (208) 265-4788  in Idaho, USA