Trace/Onan starting [RE-wrenches]

Clive Wilkins, PowerSense powersense at horizon.co.fk
Fri Jul 13 12:34:04 PDT 2001

Hi Allen,   I`ve had the same problem with Lister gensets remote start /
stop (Modex  autostart made by Murphy ) and  the SW`s.
 I now include a  fused switch in the com. line so the customer can isolate
the  SW and use the genset`s stop/ start unit.
OR why not use a SW RC unit.
 Best,
Clive Wilkinson