Net metering agreements - help! [RE-wrenches]

Solar Technologies rdenault at solartechnologies.com
Thu Jul 12 10:27:07 PDT 2001

The $277 is spent for a Time-of-Use net meter.  Usually the old meter the
customer has will work both way, and can be used for straight net metering
until the TOU shows up.  Regarding such delays, Congressman (and Speaker Pro
Tem) Fred Keeley, who wrote the net metering law, is soliciting input from
us on PG&E's behavior.  His aide is Reed Addis. Reed's e-mail is
reed.addis at asm.ca.gov.  His fax machine is (831) 425-2770.  Let's let the
folks who wrote the law know of our frustration regarding its
implementation!

Roger DeNault
Solar Technologies