Zomeworks problems [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Fri Jun 22 15:19:26 PDT 2001

Wow,

$350 for RRP's.  Maybe they increased the price because they work now?  I've
installed RRP's on all of my Zomeworks trackers after the initial
installation of the tracker and have seen no noticeable increase in wake up
time.  It's a little upsetting for the customer (and the installer) to have
a tracker that doesn't track until 10am or so.  "I thought you sold me a
tracker?"

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar