Zomeworks problems [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Fri Jun 22 17:50:08 PDT 2001

Having has similar problems with the famous mount company in the past year,
I would recommend mounts by General Specialties which are very sturdy,
gusseted and welded steel throughout except for module attaching rails.
These will slide to accommodate different widths of modules. These are
illustrated and described on our web-site, but I am not trying to sell them
to wrenches, just info on options. Contact manufacturer directly for
information  at (208)265-5244.
Steve Willey,
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com
A catalog business on a mountain
2 miles from utility lines,
powered entirely by our catalog products.
IF UTILITY POWER IS 1/4 MILE OR MORE FROM YOUR SITE,
get our free 160 page solar-electric Planning Guide/Catalog.
(Your postal address required - Our list is never given or sold).
Phone(208)263-4290  Fax (208) 265-4788  in Idaho, USA