Solar Insolation Data [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 10:11:01 PDT 2001

Has anyone found a reference or footnote source for this often re-printed solar
insolation chart?

I'm reminded of the Popeye' spinach myth that was caused by a simple clerical
error. The misconception that spinach is a super food started half a century ago
when a secretary added an extra zero to the figure in the iron content column
when typing up the results of a food analysis. The error went unnoticed and has
passed into modern folklore.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com