Diversion Load for wind generator [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Mon Jun 11 16:36:42 PDT 2001

Darrin...

I am also interested in this subject...

In what ways do you consider your application is outside the specifications ??

Is the unit not sold to withstand the conditions you have it operating in ??

Regards,

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"
P.O. Box 10-1207 N.S.M.C. Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.
Ph. 09 4275206 fax 09 4275208  cell 021-633999  web www.freepower.co.nz

Darrin Primm wrote:

> >Darrin, just out of curiosity, are these standard 403s shredding
> themselves, or the Industrial version with the extra ring of cooling fins and
> the
> (supposedly) more robust controller?
>
> Doug,
>
> Both.  After adding the C40 and diversion load, I have had no failures
> reported from the field in the past 6 months.  I do not feel that the
> manufacturer is at fault for this failure since I seem to be using this unit
> outside it's design parameters.
>
> Darrin Primm - Sales Coordinator
> Alternate Energy Group
> Hutton Communications, Inc.