batteries in garages [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 11:06:05 PDT 2001

Jerry,

I have heard many inspectors bring up this issue. My response is that any
switch or circuit breakers should always be mounted above 18" for a variety
of reasons--ignition may be one of them. As for as the batteries go, as long
as there are only connections and no switches down low, it should be fine.
Last resort is to raise the batteries if they don't want to listen to
reason.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm