batteries in garages [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jun 8 10:25:19 PDT 2001

Jerry,

That sounds absurd. Batteries don't make sparks when properly connected. The
possibility of a loose connection making a spark is less than the
possibility of creating a spark while parking a car in the same garage. You
might ask the inspector if he'd like you to build a rack 18" above the
garage floor for the owners to drive the cars up on to when they park them
in the garage.

Then, again, you might not.

Good luck.

Allan at PozEnn