Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Jun 7 16:37:29 PDT 2001

Daryl,
The web site can serve any purpose you want--you can say where you work and
where you don't. You can invite queries or discourage them. You can sell
stuff or say you only sell by personal contact.
You can even have a web site discussing sensible Y2K planning, like we do...
;)
To me the bigger problem is keeping it up to date.
Allan @Pos E