BP85s [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Sun Jun 3 17:39:44 PDT 2001

<x-flowed>

>I've finally gotten a "comparison" going between Astropower AP-120's and
>the BP-90's (the label data, but I understand 85W rating.)
>
>Do we count the BP-590 array as 1020 Watts peak or 1080 watts peak?

What is the actual amps output? If they are printed "590", I presume
they are, otherwise they would be called "585", no?

Can you fix the tracker to mid-day position on the Astro's in order
to get a fair comparison?

>Does anyone think that an old Bobier Omnimeter would do well as a data
>logger for this setup?

Absolutely! If it's not an Omnimeter Plus, it has some imperfections,
but for the purpose I'm not sure that would matter.

Windy

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm