Carflex revisited [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 23:49:17 PDT 2001

Bob-O,

I guess I'm glad you're so passionate about your position--as I said on four
or five emails, if the AHJ passes it you are more than welcome to install
it. I'm not being RIGID, it's impossible to bend that stuff. I'm being
FLEXIBLE and trying to find solutions to things that need solutions when we
get under very close scrutiny. I don't disagree with your reasons for
wanting to use it--you should have to justify why you think it is right--you
should have adequate products available so there is no need for discussion
and wrenches are free to install the way they prefer and meets the code.

Let's look for common ground instead of looking for differences. Let's agree
to leave FNC as a topic until someone comes up with a better solution.

Bill.