Whisper 175 LV [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Thu May 17 10:01:05 PDT 2001

I missed tilting my 1500 down last fall for its 6 month check and it
destroyed itself in February as my reward! I am NOT in a high wind site.
The yaw bearings got some play in them, (they were fine in May) and the main
shaft broke taking out the stator with it.
I understand that the factory puts 3 bearings on them now to help prevent
this problem.... How about a BIGGER shaft???? Duh.

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;