Photos [RE-wrenches]

Bill Roush, Solar Electric Systems solarbeacon at email.msn.com
Thu May 17 07:00:53 PDT 2001

Lynne,
Well, I am not a lawyer, but I would say you need to make direct contact
with the director of the organizations using the pictures and ask them to
credit you.  Did they get the pictures from you or though the building
owner?  You may not have much legal right if they came though the building
owner, just whatever friendships you have with the group.

 Remember, the best use of these pictures that have been printed by credible
groups is in your own presentations where you can say, "look at these photos
of our installations that XYZ solar group thought were good enough to
feature in their publication".

Best,
Bill Roush
Solar Electric Systems of Kansas City, Inc.
13700 W. 108th St., Lenexa, KS 66215
913-338-1939, 913-469-5522fax.800-632-9751
solarbeacon at email.msn.com
www.solarguide.com
Heartland Renewable Energy Society
www.heartland-res.org