Fw: MPPT controller for daylight savings time [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Mon May 7 10:28:36 PDT 2001

If Baba Wawa were on wrench list, she would say:

Hawo Wenches.
Lane Garrett at ETA told me he is coming out with a full moon LCB. It's
called the Lunatech. He also said we could now go back to old customers
and sell them more batteries to get that extra day light savings time
power for use in winter. Lane, you're such a brainiac.

While on the subject of bad ideas, I'm wondering if any of you know if
anybody has picked up the ball on spool valves (Sunspool/HG Spool) for
drain down systems. After Sam's BBQ, many items are being made by
others, but, I haven't heard of anybody making the valve, or even the
RDU (replacement drive unit) for servicing existing systems. If any of
you have some RDUs on the shelf, I would like to talk to you. Thanks,
Smitty. 800 246 8803

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm