Voltage drop musings [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 17:14:50 PDT 2001

Hi Steve,
If people got to know Backwoods Solar and other catalog companies that practice
what they preach, they might be less inclined to make general condemnations.
Keep up the good work. I just sent an email to the group about my system. I
don't want to have to re-wire my system. Just pull out the C40 and replace it
with the SB3048. I trust your judgment. If you think I should get an SB3048,
I'll buy it from you or some other damn catalog company :-)
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm