substitute for Todd battery chargers [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Mon Apr 23 19:44:59 PDT 2001

Iota will dial your charger up to any (reasonable) voltage setting you want.
Just specify on your purchase order. In addition, each charger has a high/low
output setting with about 0.6v difference. We're stocking "sealed battery
units" at 13.4-14.0v, and "wet cell units" at 14.8-15.5v.
-Doug Pratt
Real Goods Technical Editor

"David Palumbo, Independent Power & Light" wrote:

> Concern on IOTA chargers. Are they available in voltage outputs other than
> 13.2/14.2? That is what Schott is listing.
>
> Dave

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm