substitute for Todd battery chargers [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Mon Apr 23 06:17:23 PDT 2001

Hi David,

We've had several years of experience selling the IOTA chargers (along with
the Todd). The IOTA have proven quite reliable and the pricing is typically
a little better.

Also, the IOTA units do not have the annoying problem that the last version
of the Todd had where the cooling fan would operate whenever the Todd got
hotter than about 85-90 F. This would happen even if the charger was not
actually operating; the fan and thermo-sensor operated off battery power and
would actually become a net drain on the battery. Todd did not seem to think
that this was a problem. Perhaps that is one of the reasons Todd is no
longer with us.

Sincerely,
Steve Bell
SunWize Technologies