Energy Smart Products [RE-wrenches]

Lynne A Carter solarvil at netpath.net
Wed Apr 4 08:43:35 PDT 2001

Travis Creswell
This is a common experience for most of us. I just weed them out first thing
I use Chris Carter's line "This is "Gourmet Power", its like Good food
Gourmet - "it
Taste better" it "Looks better" and its "Delicious" and the price, that
keeps me cooking". And we follow that up with good looking and working
systems.
(A cheep system will end up more like frozen food.  "Cold, Tasteless and
less and less and less")
Lyn

Lyn at solarvillage.com
Solar Village Institute inc.