Trace Upgrades [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:35:55 PDT 2001

Doug : I realize that one hand doesnt have a clue what the other is
doing with Trace but I should hope that if the company made a major
design revision, the techs would be told about it. The statement
those   Trace guys made was that the software was out, not that it
was in the future. Anybody else that was there,Don, what do do you
guys remember them saying about the upgrades? I get bent out of shape
at the vaporware hype we have to endure from these so called
professionals. If they lied about the supposed fixes, then I'm
inclined to disregard their other statements about product integrity. Carl

=====
Land and Sea Solar, Renewable Energy Systems.
www.landandseasolar.com
carl at landandseasolar.com
 Phone:831-252-5040

- - -