Omnion Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Mon Mar 26 14:31:59 PST 2001

Hullo There...

Information from Omnion....
===========================
"Due to the November 2000 change in the Underwriters Laboratory 1741
standard, the Series 2400 inverter is no longer UL certified. As a
result we
are no longer manufacturing these inverters.

We are developing a range of new inverters to replace the Series 2400
units.
However, due to our technical resources being committed to other very
successful product opportunities, these new inverters are not yet
available."
====================

Thought this might be of interest.

Cheers.

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"  Auckland, NEW ZEALAND.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: