AquaStar water heaters at home depot [RE-wrenches]

Jack West, Talkeetna AE jackwest at alaska.net
Sat Mar 24 23:56:46 PST 2001

hello Frank,

I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing.  Water heaters are found
in nearly everyone's home and the tankless ones help save energy (a good
thing). Providing them at the lowest possible cost will encourage more
people to use them.  This is good for the planet.  Home Depot also sells
compact fluorescent bulbs at a price below what I can purchase them for
(Phillips brand).  When my customers want light bulbs or water heaters I
send them to where they can get the best deal.  This leaves more money
for them to spend on an electrical installation.  PV, inverters and such
are really a small market and I don't think Home Depot will be selling
these too soon.

Just my thoughts

Jack West

To send a message: