Home Depot is gonna kill us! [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Sat Mar 24 15:45:36 PST 2001

Unfortunately Lowe's  will order whatever model you want if it is not on the
shelf, the cheap goods don't bother me much, there is always someone to sell
it cheaper, our "value added" is our experience and knowledge.
However I am real worried about people not sizing the things correctly and
spreading the word that the product does not work, THAT will hurt all of us.

Later,
Bob Ellison