Shooting ourself in the foot! Manus on the list [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Mar 15 07:59:36 PST 2001

Hi Blair,

Pagan and everyone else at Trace has access to this list.  As does any other
manufacturer or any person in the world.  Don't think that just because they
don't have the ability to post that they aren't reading these posts.  Every
post get forwarded and bounced all around inside of Trace.  If Pagan feels a
dire need to respond then she is more than welcome to email Ezra and then he
can forward it to us if he thinks it's appropriate.

I have had several people at Trace comment directly to me that they were
reading my posts about one of their products and wanted to know some more
details.  I guarantee I'm not the only Wrench who has experienced this. I
also have had other people in the industry who aren't on this list do the
same thing.

They are reading this list and if they see a problem then they can contact
the Wrench directly to fix it but they aren't.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar

----------
>From: blair "Tump"may <tump at midcoast.com>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: Shooting ourself in the foot! Manus on the list [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Wed, Mar 14, 2001, 8:59 AM
>

>     This whole thing w/ the Trace TSB re; the sun tie should NOT have
>happened!!!
>
>     We as wrenches marched up the hillside torches ablaze DEMANDING to be
>heard and when the Monster (Xantrax, a NEW Trace?) said OK lets talk we
>pulled up the bridge and said we will speak w/ someone whose job IS NOT
>information! Now thats smart.....NOT!
>     ALL of us started w/ 1 job first , that customer had FAITH in our
>abilities,only after a long & trying times, did we become Professional.
>    We have this list for information swapping, yes the occasional RANT,but
>all in all information. I as a wrench DO NOT know everything, my job is
>tough enough w/out having to disseminate info that was free flowing from
>Pagan(to me personally) in a timely fashion,as far as I can see we still
>have yet to hear from the "official Xantrax" rep., Pagan DOES NOT have
>access to the list & the person who did get the information(for the list)
>chose not to put it on the list,perhaps he would like to explain why?
>    I will say this that if there are other  man.reps who ask Pagan ,how is
>the list to deal w/ I'm sure that we will no longer get ANY info from any them.
>    I think that we as professionals  should allow the person whose job to
>act as a liaison become that,
>I found this whole mess an EMBARRASSMENT to me as well a the list, FREE
>flowing information only comes w/ FREE access to the list!!!!!
>    Give  Xantrax, Pagan a chance w/ out chains that only binds the
>information flow, remember we all screw up once in a while, we never gave
>Pagan the chance to do her job or screw up!
>    We don't hire a plumber to do a solar install........

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: