Shooting ourself in the foot! Manus on the list [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Thu Mar 15 06:27:35 PST 2001

Hi William,

Although I know this may not be the typical experience, I have generally
gotten a good information flow from Trace. That does not mean they always
have just the right answer at a moments notice. Sometimes they are still in
the process of trying to figure out if there is problem with their
equipment, the installation, the daily operation of the system or simply
unfulfilled expectations (realistic or otherwise).

In general, the support I have received from Trace is at least as good as
what I experience with most other suppliers. I know many wrenches have had
differing experiences, but this has been mine for what it is worth.

Steve Bell
SunWize Technologies
sebpv at stelle.net