ST Service Bulletin [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Mar 14 10:38:18 PST 2001

Steve Bell wrote at 06:17 AM 03/12/2001 -0800:

>Not to beat a dead horse, but it is kind of hard for a manufacturer to post
>something like this on Wrenches when their only representative who has
>posting privileges is out of the country.
>Where is the bottleneck to the information flow?

The bottleneck it partially mine. I have taken a vacation which took me away from the list for awhile, and also have been at my 1 week at Home Power central on a web-free radiotelephone.

But it is not as if manu techies have been coming out of the woodwork to join. This is going to take awhile, no instant gratification here.

Wrenches should feel free to invite their favorite techies at the manufacturers to join this list. But, if you do that please ask them to discuss with their cohorts in their respective companies exactly which one of them should take on the responsibility for monitoring the list.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: