ST Service Bulletin [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Mon Mar 12 08:08:12 PST 2001

Hi Jay,

After rereading my posting, I think my wording over-stated my intent. I
agree that there are communications problems between the dealer/installers
and the manufacturers. It was/is my hope that we don't create a further
problem by making it more difficult for the manu's reps. to respond with
timely information (should they choose to.)
I apologize for poorly chosen words.

Sincerely,
Steve
SunWize Tech.