Placement of lightning rods [RE-wrenches]

Darrin Primm primmd at HUTTONCOM.COM
Mon Mar 12 06:34:33 PST 2001

For lack of anything better, we still use Deltas on the AC side
of the inverter as their high clamp off voltage makes more sense at 120 VAC.

Solar Ray
Remotech

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Ray,

I've had good luck with Joslyn AC surge suppressors.  They have an AC
protector for most applications.  You can find them on the web at
www.joslynmfg.com.  On the DC side, I have no recollection of a Polyphaser
failure in the past few years.

Darrin Primm - Sales & Technical Services Coordinator
Alternate Energy Group
Hutton Communications, Inc.
Phone:  877-896-2806  Ext. 101
Fax:      770-963-9335