Vanner inverters [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 11 22:26:28 PST 2001

Carl, and other Wrenches looking for SW alternatives.

I believe Vanner is being very cautious as they release their inverter. This
can be frustrating, but it is probably better than fully releasing it before
it is fully ready. I know we are all anxious to have a competitor to the
Trace SW, but we will probably need to wait as they assemble some of their
information. I have personally seen the efficiency curve for the inverter. I
think it is comparable to the SW, and it has a superior sine wave. I think
there are likely some glitches that must be addressed, as with any new
inverter, but within the next several month to a year, we will have a new
product alternative that will be a viable alternative to the SW.

Bill.