Trojan Update [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Fri Mar 9 14:28:12 PST 2001

I had a conversation a couple months ago with them about the RE line and was
told they were dropping them.
The rep agreed that maybe they should have released them to the regular
distribution channels instead of trying to keep them from the regular
dealers.

They might have sold more if we all could get them from out
distributors..... a dumb move on their part, I think.

Bob