multiple SW inverters on a small AC source [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Mar 9 07:34:54 PST 2001

Hi Hugh,

One suggestion if the Trace keeps droping out is to run the hydro into a
battery charger- sort of a huge UPS system.  That way you'll have a constant
load on the hydro at all times, no dropouts.

I think you're correct in the drop outs with out really quick regulation.

have fun!

jay
Peltz Power

To send a message: