NEC Code Writing on List [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Mar 9 07:32:26 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Bill,
Pardon me, but I simple do not believe that. It may be totally true
in your case, but NOT in the case of Ward/Wiles. Mistakes have been
made. HUGE mistakes. ALL the mistakes have ADDED to the cost of a PV
system. Neither of those folks have EVER admitted to making mistakes
nor will they ever in my opinion. I believe they have an agenda which
is not as you state below or if they do, they are clearly NOT the
people with the experience or expertise to be part of the 690
committee. I have no tolerance for their attitudes and posturing. Nor
do many, many Wrenches that I've talked to.
Bob-O

>I can assure you that everyone
>working on 690 code have the same goal--to refine the code in such a way
>that systems can be installed safely, easily, and with a minimum of cost.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: