becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 5 09:44:24 PST 2001

Michael,

I don't want to start a million emails about concurrance to this idea--I
think those who are interested will participate when it becomes active. For
now I think we should wait until the next meeting is scheduled (it may not
be for a while, but I will let you know). We can start the list a month or
two prior to that meeting so that wrenches can present their code concerns
and discuss alternative language. I would be happy to present any suggested
changes at the meeting, but would encourage those who can attend to be
there. We try to hold the meetings around national conferences, so it may be
that some wrenches will already be planning to attend the colocated event.

Since I am involved in training wrenches and code inspectors, this is a very
keen interest of mine. The 1999 NEC Article 690 fixed a lot of
misunderstandings in the code, but it is certainly not perfect. We need
quality input to make it better, clearer, and more usable.

Bill.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: