becoming an inter-tie system [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Sun Feb 18 16:43:50 PST 2001

Hi Larry,

Trace does call for a 12" x 12" box for mounting the GFI, to provide proper
wire cramming (I mean bending) space. While the accessible face cover is
nice in some ways, we like it in a screw closed blank faced box to avoid
untrained access. "Out of sight...)

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Vermont Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 51
Strafford, VT 05072
802/765-4632