Manufacturers on the list? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Feb 27 10:40:55 PST 2001

Leave them off!  If they want to know what we are saying then go to the
archives.  If they want to be on the list for the reason that they can take
better care of us that doesn't work for me.

That just pretending to listen to us.  If they want to really listen to us
then give us toll free numbers and return our calls when we leave messages
and Get us answers and fix product problems timely when they don't work.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar
----------
>From: "Michael Welch, Home Power" <michael.welch at homepower.com>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: Manufacturers on the list? [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2001, 12:13 PM
>

>So now I get a phone call from Tina Nickerson at Siemens Solar, saying "I
>saw that message about Pagan at Xantrex and I think we should be on the
>Wrenches list, too."
>
>Anybody else?
>
>Michael Welch
>
>------------------------
>"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of
>scum on top."
>
>   Edward Abbey
>
>Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
>      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
>      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
>      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481
>

>- - - - - - -
>To send a message:
> RE-wrenches at topica.com
>
>The archive of previous messages:
> http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
>
>List rules & etiquette:
> http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
>To check out the other RE-Wrench participants:
> www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine:
> www.homepower.com
>
>For info contact list moderator by email:
> michael.welch at homepower.com

>T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
>Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
>http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: