round 2 [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:44:36 PST 2001

John:My answer to your question would be that of eight or so other
installers near me; one doesnt have a computer,another is too busy
and would rather spend the free time with his kids and the rest
probably dont know about the list.Carl
<In each state that we each represent,  how many more installers
are there
that are not on the Wrenches list.  I think Vermont is close to 100%
represented.  How about California.  Are the Wrenches there a
significant
portion of all installers?  I'm just curious as to whether we
represent a
large portion of all installers in general or not.>

=====
Land and Sea Solar, Renewable Energy Systems.
www.landandseasolar.com
carl at landandseasolar.com
 Phone:831-252-5040

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/