Xantrex ST performance(Want response from Trace) [RE-wrenches]

David Blittersdorf davidb at nrgsystems.com
Thu Feb 15 08:01:20 PST 2001

I installed two of the AEI 1000 watt inverters for my company's 2 kw PV
array. One has worked flawlessly for over a year and the other needed to be
repaired - it never sensed that the PV voltage was present and would not
produce power. It is now fixed and running. I have seen the full 1000 watts
(AC) from them.

Regards,

David Blittersdorf

On 15 Feb 01, at 7:50, jay peltz wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> They use the AEI GC-1000 inverters.
>
> jay
> Peltz Power
>
> "Frank Fowler, Crystal Pines Alt. Energy" wrote:
>
> > If Trace doesn't get their act straight with the ST inverter problem I
> > am
> > going to check out Siemen's Earthsafe system they have advertised. I
> > got an
> > email from Bob at Energy Outfitters and he is doing the same thing.

David Blittersdorf
NRG Systems, Inc.
110 Commerce Street
Hinesburg, VT 05461 USA