kWh/cu. ft. Study was efficient reefers [RE-wrenches]

Bill Roush, Solar Electric Systems solarbeacon at email.msn.com
Sat Feb 10 21:55:29 PST 2001

Travis,
A suggestion.  Of course you can make the info public to the list, but if
you go to the trouble and do this work how about reserving some of it for
you web site?  You do a lot of neat stuff and I think you could make quite a
web site if you used that as a way to display it.

Best,
Bill Roush
Solar Electric Systems of Kansas City, Inc.
13700 W. 108th St., Lenexa, KS 66215
913-338-1939, 913-469-5522fax.800-632-9751
solarbeacon at email.msn.com
www.solarguide.com