Battery less Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Mon Feb 5 14:10:39 PST 2001

Dear Wrenches:

Just a note--Atlantic Solar is putting on a grid-tie seminar this week from
the 8th through the 10th.  I asked those folks if anyone would be there
BESIDES Trace, and I was told that John Birdener from SMA inverters would
be there.

Trust that I will poke the Trace folks in the eye about your
complaints--and I'll keep you posted if anything interesting is shared.
 Also, Kyocera Solar is putting on an "advanced" technical seminar from
March 7th to 9th--and there's still some seats available; this will feature
both batteryless and battery grid-tie systems.

FYI.

Regards,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309
406-777-2632  fax
http://www.oasismontana.com

On Monday, February 05, 2001 2:57 PM, Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar
[SMTP:ozsolar at ipa.net] wrote:
> Actually Trace Sun Tie's to be more specific.  I have a few quotes out
there
> with Sun Tie's and am thinking about pulling them.  Recent posts (can I
say
> all of the posts) on the Sun Tie from people who have actually installed
> them is that they aren't working.
>
> >From what I gather they cut out at/above ~600 watts.  Is this just one
Sun
> Tie model or do we suspect it's all of them?
>
> What other brands are available in the US today?  Omnion?  AES?
>
> Travis

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: