Trace wish list [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Fri Jan 26 17:10:54 PST 2001

Hullo again...

A feature that I enjoy with the Australian SAE grid tie inverters, among other
things, is the 30 day rolling history of hours of production and power sold
back. They also have a n accumulating total of all production since
installation.

They have an RS232 port as a standard option built into the unit.

I would also like to see the SW series coming out with an MPPT option for solar
installations.

By the way when the array produces more than the inverter can handle the unit
simply changes the maximum power point and limits production...  No switching
off occurs.

Carl Emerson
Free Power Ltd.
Auckland, New Zealand.