ProSine idle draw (was Split it) [RE-wrenches]

allan allan at positivenergy.com
Fri Jan 26 16:35:08 PST 2001

A little more:
    In the case Phil mentions, neither the installer or the owner of that
system knew how high the idle was.  It was a small home, intermittent duty,
gas fridge, 300W array.
    We're long been pretty heavy Home Power fans, but their unwillingness to
acknowledge the validity of our arguments with the ProSine has clouded our
opinion of HP's editorial objectivity since then.
Allan at Positive Energy