A Consensus (and the wish list) [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Jan 24 09:52:55 PST 2001

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote at 06:43 AM 01/24/2001 -0800:

>I am afraid that a Wrench might have long conversations with manufactures and/or legislators using the power of a national group of dealer installers without the approval of the group.  Of course it's a free country and we all can do what we want to.

This is a reason why I am concerned about RE-Wrenches becoming an official organization with it's own web site.

This is a discussion forum, not an advocacy group. The Trace wish list is gathered from discussions, and is not any kind of an official sanction from any kind of membership organization.

If you want an official organization that can deal with getting votes or consensus from you all, then join IPP and make it the powerful mouthpiece that it could be.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: