The RE-Wrench Big List [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Mon Jan 22 17:27:17 PST 2001

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I checked it out.  Looks great and I when I get a chance I'll think it
> over
> and make some more suggestions.
>
> I suggest that other do the same.
>
> Travis

And don't be bashful.  No one's ego is attached to this.  The more
suggestions the better after all this should be a group thing.  By the
way, I wouldn't be hosting this webpage on my server even though it's
there now.   I don't have the room.  Where this resides, if it resides
anywhere, is up to you folks.  I'll keep it on my server until people
have expressed their opinions on what this should turn into.  All the
changes you want to make can be progressively facilitated and the
finished files can be sent to whomever to upload and maintain.  BTW, I
have no idea who those three guys are.  Some anonomous Solar Bozos
maybe?  But they're so well groomed!  :-)

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com