Trace wish list [RE-wrenches]

allan allan at positivenergy.com
Mon Jan 22 10:13:17 PST 2001

Carl, last fall we were installing a pair of Wattsun trackers, and found we
had been supplied the wrong specialty bolts for one.  We called them to ask
about this.  Within about an hour they brought the correct bolts to our job
site, about 50 miles away.  Sometimes I feel honored by the people I meet
doing this work.
Allan