Trace wish list [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 21 10:04:57 PST 2001

Hi All: When Powerstar entered the market with their compact
inverters, I had installed one for a customer and after it blew up
for the second time, the powerstar people actually drove out to see
the installation and replace the unit free of charge. That was
impressive and I know they were new and trying  hard. Well Trace
would probably never do anything like that or offer the kind of
service warranty that Maytag does until some other company starts
that trend and Trace sees that its loosing sales over it but it is
nice to wish for.Carl Reuter

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com