Unisolar Junction Boxes [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Jan 19 22:27:50 PST 2001

Hi Chris,
    I've installed close to 100 of the US 64s to date...only broke the
first J box I did. I didn't see anyone else mention this so.....the trick
that works for me is two-fold. Use a SMALL screwdriver (and keep toward
that arrow) and do this with the J-box cover ON. That's the
trick....keeping the cover on supports that VERY thin piece of plastic that
remains between the box edge and the knockout. And that suggestion of the
black silicone to fix that boo-boo....works great!
    Roy Butler
Four Winds RE

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com