Another bad solarex story [RE-wrenches]

allan allan at positivenergy.com
Fri Jan 19 21:08:36 PST 2001

Wrenches,
There have been a whole bunch of Solarex horror stories lately about Solarex
modules.  Perhaps Solarex needs to be the first test recipient of our
collective infant muscle as a group.  We at Positive Energy have no
partiicular need to recommend or specify Solarex modules in any of our
systems unless and until they issue a recall and public (Home Power?)
apology.  What about the rest of you (us)?
Allan at Positive Energy