[RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Jan 19 14:01:53 PST 2001

Hi Allan,
Our mailings over the last 6 months have included lots of LIT info.  I'll see to
it you get some in the mail marked PERSONAL.  I have the same problem here, not
much makes it to my desk, and that that does runs a 90% chance of being buried
before digested.  Our website (www.energyoutfitters.com) has pictures of the
flood and the edison base adapters as well as specs.  I'll include wholesale
pricing in the mail.
Thanks,
Bob

allan wrote:

> Bob,
>     We like Light-It's products a lot, but I no longer know what they're
> making and not making.  How about a newsletter, or is it all on your web
> site?  Theirs? Do they have one? Please update us.  Thanks
> Allan

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

 michael.welch at homepower.com