This in from Siemens [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Jan 19 18:23:36 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
Group,
This came to me via private email. My reply to her is below. Seems
like maybe we are a force for change after all. Group hug...
Bob-O

Hi from Siemens Solar!

With interest, I read on Topica how you wanted a PV manufacturer to be part
of the forum.  Well I tried, but was denied membership... just thought I'd
let you know.  Regardless, I'll still visit the site regularly and will
convey all concerns about our products to the appropriate department(s).
It's a great site with honest feedback which I truely appreciate!  We're
listening!!

Regards,
Tina Nickerson
Marketing Communications
Siemens Solar

Hiya Tina,
Thanks for your concern. Glad to hear that Siemens is listening.
Actually, we weren't looking for manufacturer's reps on the RE
Wrenches list, but rather in another forum altogether which was
proposed. If/when we pull THAT together, we will surely give Siemens
an opportunity to participate.
Best, Bob-O
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044